Sunday 24 August 2008

One week

That's how long I have until I enter the world of work for good. Sounds scary doesn't it! After I've got back from holiday it's all become far more real, as it's the next big thing that's happening. However between then and now I need to sort out all the chaos from being on a wet, windy, sunny amping holiday. All the climbing kit needs washing as it's all got salty and it's not a good idea to leave it that way, all the kitchen stuff needs washing as it's rather dirty, and I need to go shopping as I have no food to eat.
For now I'll leave you with a cimbing photo and get going with the day. Hopefully I'll have a few more photos in a bit, I'm waiting for other people to upload them as I'm ashamed to say that I took practically no photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment