Wednesday 6 February 2008

apprehension

I have my first job interview tomorrow. I'm starting to feel slightly nervous, I am however as prepared as I can be, and am reassured by the fact that I have just had another phone call offering me another interview. That makes 2 applications sent in, and 2 interviews! I am rather pleased by that. I have told the second school I will have to let them know after the interview tomorrow if I will be attending!
For those of you who aren't aware interviews for teaching posts are a bit wierd, every candidate for the job will be there tomorrow. You spend the whole day in the school, part of it is a tour of the school , you also teach a lesson, and then have a formal interview. After the interviews the panel basically has a bit of a discussion about the candidates and then someone comes and collects the successful candidate from the waiting room. So I will know if I have got the job by sometime tomorrow!
Wish me luck!


On a slightly different note Niobe again has a really great thoughtful post up. Apparently an online literary magazine is inviting it's readers to sum up their life in 6 words. I think I'd go for- Looking for something, not sure what?
What about you?

By the way, I have completed my first sock, I will be taking the other one to occupy me tomorrow. It's not perfect but it will keep my feet warm in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment