Sunday 16 December 2007

Sharing

I've just finished tidying up after Christmas with all my university friends. I have no idea how many people I ended up feeding but I do know that there is no food left after cooking 2.5kg potatoes, 1kg parsnips, 1.5kg of sprouts, 1kg of carrots, 600g broccoli, 1kg Leeks, 48 sausages wrapped in bacon, stuffing and a turkey to serve 8-10 in supermarkets large portions, a trifle made with 2 pints of custard, 1 pint of jelly, 2 swiss rolls, 500ml cream and 2 tins of fruit, a 1 kg Christmas pudding, 500ml brandy cream, and a mountain of cheese and crackers!
Anyway it was lovely to see them all, and really got me in the festive spirit (we won't go in to how many bottles I have just tidied away!).
I'm still working on the new blog, it's taking me a while to copy and paste nearly old posts, when it's all done the archives will be deleted from here, email me if you want to know where I'm moving to.

No comments:

Post a Comment