No I don't know what's happened to the header, I've touched nothing but for some reason blogger is now chopping off eth top and bottom of it??? Meh???
Anyway Heidi has just written a note on facebook that I'm stealing, not alot is happening at the moment, the kids are manic about Christmas and I'm off for a meal with the other PGCE students at my school later.
101. My name is: Katie
99. I am really: not as confident as I make out
98. My cell phone company is: O2
97. My eye color is: bluey greeny?
96. My shoe size is: 5 and a half (usually)
95. My ring size is: I have no idea, no one has ever bought me a ring for me to find out!
94. My height is: 5'5"
93. I am allergic to: nothing
92. I was born: 6 days late
91. I am annoyed by: incompetence
90. Last book you read: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (for the 5th time)
89. My bed is: empty
88: One thing you hate about yourself: letting people I don't care about upset me
87. My favorite Holiday is: any, so long as I can have it now!
86. The perfect kiss: depends on my mood
85. The last three cd’s I bought were: I stopped buying music ages ago
84. Are you living at home: No, and hopefully never again!
83. Do you have any siblings: Just one younger brother
82. Are your parents divorced: No
81. What did you do yesterday: Tidied up after Christmas dinner, then finished my Christmas stocking, sorted out my lessons for the week, and drank mulled wine at a friends house.
:::I Believe In:::
80. Love at first sight: yes
79. Luck: no
78. Fate: no
77. Yourself: Most of the time!
76. Aliens: the Physics geek in me says that there has to be life out there, though we might not be bale to recognise it.
75. Heaven: no
74. Hell: no
73. Ghosts: maybe
72. Horoscopes: definitely not
71. Soulmates:Maybe, for some people definitely, some of us maybe have to work at it!
:::Which is Better:::
70. Hugs or Kisses: hugs
69. Drunk or High: drunk, though I'll leave the hangover!
68. Phone or Online: Online
67. Red heads or Black haired: red heads
66. Blondes or Brunettes: blondes of course!
65. Hot or cold: Hot
64. Summer or winter: Summer
63. Fall or Spring: Spring, the hope of the days getting lighter, and seeing green again
62. Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
61. Night or Day: Day, I like my sleep at night!
60. Oranges or Apples: oranges
59. Curly or Straight hair: straight
:::Here’s What I Think About:::
58. Abortion: a womans right that shouldn't be legislated by men
57. Back stabbers:nasty people
:::Last time I:::
56.Had food? Chocolate, about 30mins ago
55. Saw someone I haven’t seen in awhile: I see my parents in 5 days, haven't seen them for about 3 weeks
54. Cried in front of someone: Quiet a while, probably Lex when we were splitting up.
53. Who is the ditziest person you know: me
52. Who makes you laugh the most: My climbing friends
51. The last movie I saw: Love Actually (sob!)
50. What I don’t understand is: alot of things
49. Something I always really miss when I leave home is: having someone look after me.
48. The thing that I’m looking forward to the most: A holiday, it's been a long year
47. The thing that I’m not looking forward to is: A holiday, I've a feeling as soon as I stop I'll be ill!
46. Tomorrow: another day in school and my last Year 7 lesson
45. Today: nearly over, but has been good.
44. Next Summer: probably more work for my Dad, maybe another riding holiday.
43. Next Weekend: will be the start of the holidays
42. People call me: My name, no interesting nicknames here.
41. The person who knows the most about me is: Lex, or maybe my Mum
40. The most difficult thing to do is: recognise you were wrong and own up to it
39. I have gotten a speeding ticket: never
38. My zodiac sign is: cancer
37. The first person i talked to today was: Tim and Cat as I drove us to school
36. First time you had a crush: Middle school, on Teddy Sheringham, why, I have no idea!
35. The one person who i can’t hide things from: Lex or my Mum
34. Last time someone said something you were thinking: Don't know, I keep what's in head quite hidden!
33. Right now I am talking to: myself, first sign of madness don't you know!
32. What is your dream job? What I'm doing now
31. First real job: Working in a book shop, something I'd still like to do
30. I have/will get a job: very soon
29. I have these pets: just 1 cat at home
28. I wish: things worked out better sometimes
27. The worst sound in the world: my scream???
26. The person that makes me cry the most is? Lex
25. Best sound in the world: talk
24. Person[s] that makes you happy: Me, my friends
23. Florida or Hawaii: somewhere else.
22. My favorite piece of clothing: my new dress!
21. Last time I cried: a couple of days ago
20. My friends are: there when I need them
19. My computer is: my baby!
17. Last person I got mad at: My class today
16. The all-time best movie is: Lord of the Rings, though I change my mind regularly
15. The all-time best feeling in the world is: Love
14. I lose all respect for people who: will never admit they are wrong
13. The movie I cried at was: Love Actually
12. TV channels you watch: Dave (top gear on continuous repeat wooo!), BBC1
11. Favorite web site: Facebook/BBC
10. I like/love: feeling secure
09. The worst pain I was ever in was: spraining my ankle
08. My favorite word is: bugger
07. My room is: how I like it
06. My favorite celebrity is: no idea
05. My weakness is: not saying sorry
04. What I like about the opposite sex is: erm lets not answer that!
03. Who broke your heart: you want the list???
02. One thing that makes you feel great is: good food
01. One person that you wish you could see right now: Lex, cos I want to check he's ok!