Monday 17 December 2007

101 things, minus a few

No I don't know what's happened to the header, I've touched nothing but for some reason blogger is now chopping off eth top and bottom of it??? Meh???
Anyway Heidi has just written a note on facebook that I'm stealing, not alot is happening at the moment, the kids are manic about Christmas and I'm off for a meal with the other PGCE students at my school later.

101. My name is: Katie


99. I am really: not as confident as I make out

98. My cell phone company is: O2

97. My eye color is: bluey greeny?

96. My shoe size is: 5 and a half (usually)

95. My ring size is: I have no idea, no one has ever bought me a ring for me to find out!

94. My height is: 5'5"

93. I am allergic to: nothing

92. I was born: 6 days late

91. I am annoyed by: incompetence

90. Last book you read: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (for the 5th time)

89. My bed is: empty

88: One thing you hate about yourself: letting people I don't care about upset me

87. My favorite Holiday is: any, so long as I can have it now!

86. The perfect kiss: depends on my mood

85. The last three cd’s I bought were: I stopped buying music ages ago

84. Are you living at home: No, and hopefully never again!

83. Do you have any siblings: Just one younger brother

82. Are your parents divorced: No

81. What did you do yesterday: Tidied up after Christmas dinner, then finished my Christmas stocking, sorted out my lessons for the week, and drank mulled wine at a friends house.

:::I Believe In:::

80. Love at first sight: yes

79. Luck: no

78. Fate: no

77. Yourself: Most of the time!

76. Aliens: the Physics geek in me says that there has to be life out there, though we might not be bale to recognise it.

75. Heaven: no

74. Hell: no

73. Ghosts: maybe

72. Horoscopes: definitely not

71. Soulmates:Maybe, for some people definitely, some of us maybe have to work at it!

:::Which is Better:::

70. Hugs or Kisses: hugs

69. Drunk or High: drunk, though I'll leave the hangover!

68. Phone or Online: Online

67. Red heads or Black haired: red heads

66. Blondes or Brunettes: blondes of course!

65. Hot or cold: Hot

64. Summer or winter: Summer

63. Fall or Spring: Spring, the hope of the days getting lighter, and seeing green again

62. Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate

61. Night or Day: Day, I like my sleep at night!

60. Oranges or Apples: oranges

59. Curly or Straight hair: straight

:::Here’s What I Think About:::

58. Abortion: a womans right that shouldn't be legislated by men

57. Back stabbers:nasty people

:::Last time I:::

56.Had food? Chocolate, about 30mins ago

55. Saw someone I haven’t seen in awhile: I see my parents in 5 days, haven't seen them for about 3 weeks

54. Cried in front of someone: Quiet a while, probably Lex when we were splitting up.

53. Who is the ditziest person you know: me

52. Who makes you laugh the most: My climbing friends

51. The last movie I saw: Love Actually (sob!)

50. What I don’t understand is: alot of things

49. Something I always really miss when I leave home is: having someone look after me.

48. The thing that I’m looking forward to the most: A holiday, it's been a long year

47. The thing that I’m not looking forward to is: A holiday, I've a feeling as soon as I stop I'll be ill!

46. Tomorrow: another day in school and my last Year 7 lesson

45. Today: nearly over, but has been good.

44. Next Summer: probably more work for my Dad, maybe another riding holiday.

43. Next Weekend: will be the start of the holidays

42. People call me: My name, no interesting nicknames here.

41. The person who knows the most about me is: Lex, or maybe my Mum

40. The most difficult thing to do is: recognise you were wrong and own up to it

39. I have gotten a speeding ticket: never

38. My zodiac sign is: cancer

37. The first person i talked to today was: Tim and Cat as I drove us to school

36. First time you had a crush: Middle school, on Teddy Sheringham, why, I have no idea!

35. The one person who i can’t hide things from: Lex or my Mum

34. Last time someone said something you were thinking: Don't know, I keep what's in head quite hidden!

33. Right now I am talking to: myself, first sign of madness don't you know!

32. What is your dream job? What I'm doing now

31. First real job: Working in a book shop, something I'd still like to do

30. I have/will get a job: very soon

29. I have these pets: just 1 cat at home

28. I wish: things worked out better sometimes

27. The worst sound in the world: my scream???

26. The person that makes me cry the most is? Lex

25. Best sound in the world: talk

24. Person[s] that makes you happy: Me, my friends

23. Florida or Hawaii: somewhere else.

22. My favorite piece of clothing: my new dress!

21. Last time I cried: a couple of days ago

20. My friends are: there when I need them

19. My computer is: my baby!


17. Last person I got mad at: My class today

16. The all-time best movie is: Lord of the Rings, though I change my mind regularly

15. The all-time best feeling in the world is: Love

14. I lose all respect for people who: will never admit they are wrong

13. The movie I cried at was: Love Actually

12. TV channels you watch: Dave (top gear on continuous repeat wooo!), BBC1

11. Favorite web site: Facebook/BBC

10. I like/love: feeling secure

09. The worst pain I was ever in was: spraining my ankle

08. My favorite word is: bugger

07. My room is: how I like it

06. My favorite celebrity is: no idea

05. My weakness is: not saying sorry

04. What I like about the opposite sex is: erm lets not answer that!

03. Who broke your heart: you want the list???

02. One thing that makes you feel great is: good food

01. One person that you wish you could see right now: Lex, cos I want to check he's ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment