Tuesday 11 December 2007

What a day

I've had one of those days, a day that has driven me to thinking I need to get a more anonymous blog, as I'm not comfortable about putting all of it out here. As a result I've created a new anonymous blog, if you're a regular reader and you want the new address please email me and I'll redirect you. The only reason I'm going anonymous is I don't want kids googling my name and finding what I might have written about them.

Anyway, Lex is not very well at the moment. He's at home for the foreseeable future, and is signed off work until January. As a result I'm home alone, and last night I really needed some company. Rather than sit and get miserable I took myself off shopping. I've found the most gorgeous dress, and shoes and jewelry. and while shopping is not always the solution just knowing I have the most drop dead gorgeous outfit is enough to put a smile on my face.

Today was not a good day, I don't want to wonder wether a kid is going to lose it and wonder what I need to do if he/she starts swinging clamp stands around. I don't want to be made to feel inadequate by the teacher who's meant to be helping me, I want my class to do their homework so I can actually praise them instead of shouting at them. My supervisor at school described me as looking like I'd done 8 rounds in a boxing match today, and that was after 1 lesson.

Anyway the Rainbows are getting their end of term treat decorating pottery tonight which will be fun, and I can get a sympathetic ear on today from my unit helpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment