Friday 19 January 2007

Mildly amusing distraction on a friday evening

Well Lex is at work, and I'm home alone. Was going to go climbing but everyone else is bing far too good about doing work!
This blog is stolen from a note that Max wrote in facebook but it amused me, and it'll keep me busy for 5 minutes!
This is comedy and such a good waste of time - love it!

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie

Opening Credits:
Writing to Reach you- Travis

Waking Up:
I just don't know what to do with myself- White Stripes ( Quite appropriate I feel, I mean who does know what to do with themselves in the morning!)

First Day of School:
Life is a Rollarcoaster- Ronan Keating (Inclusion of this shows I'm really not cheating!)

Falling in Love:
Don't Tell Me- Madonna

Getting it on:
Eleanor Rigby- The Beatles (I'm not really sure what it says about my love life! all the lonely people indeed!)

Fight Song:
If I'd found the right words to say- Snow Patrol (Not so much a fight as a funeral)

Breaking Up:
Saturday Nights alright for fighting- Elton John (Damn skippy it is, in fact the Tv's so rubbish you might as well have a good fight to pass the time till bed!)

Prom:
I'm in to something good- Hermans Hermits

Life:
The Year of purification- Manic Street Preachers

Mental Breakdown:
Dreams- The Corrs

Driving:
The tide is high- Blondie

Flashback:
Black Math- The White Stripes (Can I just say, what a guitar riff!)

Wedding:
Mack the Knife- Robbie Williams (that'll be a gangster wedding for me then!)

Birth of Child:
Hello goodbye- The Beatles (maybe more appropriately the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy audio book appeared first)

Final Battle:
Dream a little Dream- The Beautiful South

Death Scene:
Everything I wanted- The Bangles

Funeral song:
The Road to Mandalay- Robbie Williams

Closing Credits:
Daniel- Elton John

Wht I didn't mention at the beginning was that my iTunes library contains large amounts of Harry Potter audiobooks! Now Chapter 4, Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkabahn doesn't really work for this does it? So I got rid of them!
Most of my friends are busy working hard, but everyone needs a break from revision, go on amuse me, what skeletons do you have in your music library?

No comments:

Post a Comment