Wednesday 20 May 2009

I'm staying

In my current location that is. After 4 job interviews I was finally successful, next year is going to be a challenge but I'm looking forward to it. It also means I get to stay in the same place as all my friends, and close to my family. Now I just need to find somewhere to live, ideally close to a tram sop as I can actually catch the tram to work! Oh yeah!
Only 2 days until the holidays and as we are currently going through a silly season I'm very grateful. I would rather not stand out in the rain during another prank fire alarm again.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Katie I'm just catching up on my blogs - congratulations on your new job!

    Hope the new place is lovely, I'm loving the mental image of you crawling out of the bathroom window to get to the roof!

    ReplyDelete