Tuesday 4 March 2008

What do I need to do?

I just had my 3rd job interview, and yet again didn't get the job. yet again I was told that I cam across really well, that I am going to be a good teacher, and that I will get a job really quickly, however yet again I have finished the day without a job. It's really early days with teaching jobs, but I just want to get this sorted, I am sick off filling in application forms which are all different, but basically asking for the same information. I am sick of trying to plan a perfect interview lesson that I will probably never use again, and I am sick of the stress of worrying about being late, and wether it will all go ok.

Anyway, I had a night off from Rainbows this week as I didn't know when I would be back and it was lovely, still didn't spare me from needing to fill in district commissioner paperwork though. It's a good job I have a busy week though, as it's going to take my mind off it nicely, tomorrow and Thursday night are meetings realted to the High Peak Marathon ( see here and here for details), and then Friday will be spent driving around the Peak District with lots of smelly runners and checkpointers.

No comments:

Post a Comment