Sunday 2 March 2008

shopping

I went shopping today, I've not shopped in ages. Yes I've been food shopping, but that's not proper shopping! While I had a list and I bought everything on that list I am very easily distracted, today's impulse purchases; new pajama bottoms in black and pink and a pair of gorgeous purple boots that were reduced from £70 to £25, bargain!
In even better news I'm going skiing this year, I had really wanted to, but it wasn't looking possible, however my Mum rang me this afternoon and asked me if I'd like to go the week after I get back from climbing in France at Easter! Score! We're off to Bansko in Bulgaria, where apparently a bottle of beer is 80p, sounds like my kind of place!

Even better it's only 2 weeks until I get to go on holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment