Thursday 3 January 2008

Not quite a white christmas

Well I'm nearly done transferring posts over to the new blog, it's taken a while, but it's slow going as I have to copy each post individually and paste it in to the new post box, and then I have to sort out the date otherwise the whole thing would be a mess. Once it's all done posts from here will be deleted. While I've changed some details, you could still probably work out who I am in real life, but it will be a little trickier, at least the blog will no longer appear if you type my name in to google, something that was a problem with the old one.
I've taken down all the christmas decorations, and crikey the house looks bare, however we had a decoration of snow outside last night, it's barely 1cm, but it does look pretty with more forecasted for later today. I need togo out to the bank, so when I do I'll take my camera and see if I can take any decent pictures. However for now I'm stuck at home, I'm expecting a parcel, and knowing my luck it will be delivered just as I go out, and then I'm stuck with waiting 3 days until I can collect it.
Job for today is to proof read the essays I've written, go to the bank, and to sort out the pile of district commissioner stuff up the corner that I've tried to ignore for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment