Monday 3 September 2007

The long awaited video

So it's taken me a while, bu the latest masterpiece from what Lex likes to call flaccid productions is here. It's a long one, 16 minutes, so it's on google video instead of youtube, and has taken most of yesterday to edit, but I think it shows promise!
Thanks go to all my stunning subjects, particulary as this time you obliged me with some footage of problems being successfuly climbed! (I should say sent, but I just can't bring myself to do it!)
The rest of today will be spent restocking on food, trying to sort out how I've had a student overdraft for 3 years and have never been charged for it, but don't appear to have a student account!
I'll also spend the rest of the day moaning to myself about my tooth, after 5 dentists appointments this year most of which focusing around this one tooth I am still in pain, I'm getting close to telling him to pull the damned thing out and be damned with the hard to see gap it makes, especially as I start my course in 1 week and I can't take 3 or 4 mornings off to drive back to get several fillings done. Still at least it hasn't cost me a fortune in fees, just in petrol!

No comments:

Post a Comment