Wednesday 14 March 2007

The Sun is shining ...

Was up very early yesterday on one of my days off from lectures and was out climbing at 8am.... I still can't quite believe it either. It was however one of those days where the weather is just so gorgeous that being outside was an absolute pleasure. I didn't actually do any climbing but we took Lex's video camera with us....and this is the result



Todays weather is also gorgeous, so I'm off out again after my lecture with the climbing club. When we get good weather like this I'm so grateful I got organised and wrote my essays instead of climbing indoors, despite having 2 essays due in next Wednesday they're both written and just need small amounts of editing so I can climb with no guilt!



The freezer by the way, has decided to work again, I'm praying it breaks down soon, so we can have a new one and not have to check it every day wondering how much food will be ruined! For the mean time I'm not here this weekend so my food is staying safe in Lex's freezer just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment