Friday 16 March 2007

Breath in, breath out

I'm having anger management issues today. I left the house Wednesday night with everything in the kitchen looking reasonable, come home Thursday night and the place is like a tip. We have a bit of a slug problem in this house, which is not surprising as my housemates seem incapable of tidying up after themselves. I must have wiped and swept up nearly a loaf full of bread crumbs, a bag full of peas, 3 carrots and I don't want to think what else. Why is it so hard....if you drop something on the floor, sweep it up or pick it up. After you finish cooking if you know you've spilt sauce everywhere wipe it up ahhhhhhhhh!
I am so fucking sick of being the only one who knows where the dust pan and brush are and how to use a dish cloth to remove the stuck on bits instead of thinking that a covering of antibacterial spray is cleaning.
Sorry you all had to hear this but Lex is away and he's my usual outlet for this kind of shit, and if i didn't express my frustration I would be losing my temper with someone which I really don't want to do.


Only an hour and a half untill I can go and pick up a minibus and my weekend of fun in Yorkshire can begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment