Monday 10 July 2006


Its been a while since I last wrote anything for here, it seems like I've been really busy but I actually can't think I've done very much. I have worked quite a bit, which is rather good on the money front! I also got to see my parents for the first time since Easter (bad daughter!) and I also got the last of my Birthday presents!
I even got to go climbing yesterday afternoon with my family, after I finished work, at Birchens. I think I may actually be getting better, I redid some of the routes I had done with Lex before Christmas and found them all alot easier.
I also took my Rainbows out with one of the other Rainbows units on a Scavenger hunt, which they really enjoyed, we're off out for a picnic this week.
However first I have my trip to Buckingham Palace, but more about that when I've been. Also quite scarily I get my exams results tomorrow! Lex already has his and has passed them all (why they can't release them all together I have no idea).
Anyway I had best get up and make a start to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment