Monday 28 November 2011

Bad blogger...

I'm a bad blogger right now, I know it, I keep meaning to do something about it, and before I know it, it's bed time!

Lot's of work is going on behind the scenes getting ready for my fibre club, places open later this week, the first place I'll announce the subscriptions are on sale is via the mailing list, you can sign up over on the left. We've also been at lots of Christmas fairs and markets, the stock I take to these events is slightly different to what's in the Etsy shop, but it all takes time to prepare and put together!

Added to that, on Saturday I managed to reverse my car in to a telegraph pole, I have no idea how I didn't see it, I can live with a few dents on my car, but I've managed to smash the rear windscreen, so today is going to be spent ringing people to sort out that little mess! Time I don't really have right now, but never mind.

Hopefully today there will be some new british breeds and blends, but no fresh batts or hackle blends for the next couple of days while I get everything organised here! However if you ever have anything specific in mind, and there;s nothing you like in the shop you're more than welcome to send me a message about a custom blend.

My christmas knitting is now moving on a-pace (after the disaster of my brother's slippers shrinking so much they're now elf sized), and speaking of Christmas, Royal Mail has put out these dates for when items need to be sent to reach places in time for Christmas-
Mon 5th December- South & Central America, Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Far East (including Japan), Australia and New Zealand
Fri 9th December- Eastern Europe, USA and Canada
Mon 12th December- Western Europe
Tue 20th December- UK
I never make any guarantees about things arriving in time, and the sooner you order the better the chance that something will make it in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment