Saturday 13 August 2011

A little bit of custom spinning

DSCF3168

A friend on Ravelry doesn't spin, but she fell in love with the Slytherin colourway (sorry it's out of stock until I do a fresh fibre order), so asked if I would spin it up for her. It span up surprisingly quickly, and reminded me how much I love spinning with hackled roving.
She's planning on knitting Maja with it, which I think will look fabulous.

I can custom spin anything in the shop if you really want something but don't spin, just get in touch for prices and an idea on timescale. I also sell a Learn to Spin Kit, the main fibre in those is some gorgeous North Ronaldsay, an ancient breed of sheep from the Orkney Islands, that mainly has a diet of seaweed. How cool is that!
The link to take you to the fluffy goodness is just over to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment