Tuesday 3 March 2009

Winter

Today is cold and rainy. It feels like a proper winter day, none of this snowy rubbish of which we seem to have had so much. Instead a nice cold heavy drizzle, lovely!
This week is crazy busy, mostly thanks to Rainbows, parents evening and it's that time of year again, our annual 42 mile marathon run overnight around the Peak District. Of course I am not daft enough to run in it, but I am daft enough to volunteer to spend Friday night driving a minibus about, helping keep them all safe and fed.
Now the only question, which sock yarn do I wind up tomorrow to do some plain and simple socks as patterned knitting isn't going to happen. My Ravelry stash page is here, I'm currently thinking this,
BeautiFuL
which deserves the chance to shine all by itself, but I'm open to suggestions. Non-Rav users then you can have a look at my stash set on Flickr over in the side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment