Just as i was wondering about having to abandon this little blog for lack of content along comes a good meme.
This one's from Woogatherer
Empire Magazine has revealed its list of the 50 Greatest TV Shows ever:
1. Bold the shows you watch/used to watch.
2. Italic the shows you’ve seen at least one episode of.
3. Post your answers.
50. Quantum Leap
49. Prison Break
48. Veronica Mars
47. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
46. Sex & The City
43. Star Trek
42. Only Fools and Horses
41. Band of Brothers
40. Life on Mars
39. Monty Python’s Flying Circus
38. Curb Your Enthusiasm
37. Star Trek: The Next Generation
36. Father Ted
33. CSI: Las Vegas
32. Babylon 5
29. ER It's ending, sob!
28. Fawlty Towers
27. Six Feet Under-Only the first couple of series, it seemed to loose the plot after that.
26. Red Dwarf
24. Twin Peaks
23. The Office
22. The Shield
20. Blackadder- anybody want a turnip
19. Scrubs- have the first 2 series on DVD, love it, clever in a way that Friends never managed.
18. Arrested Development
17. South Park
16. Doctor Who- I want David Tennant's babies
13. Battlestar Galactica
12. Family Guy- thanks to male student friends
09. The X-Files
08. The Wire
07. Friends - an ex=boyfriend was addicted, since then I don't think I've seen a complete episode.
05. Lost- until it lost the plot...
04. The West Wing
03. The Sopranos
02. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - I miss buffy, maybe I need a box set?
01. The Simpsons
Seems I either like a TV series or I don't watch it. One series that should be on but isn't (because it's a US list is Shameless). Occasionally rather close to reality TV, (you think I'm joking?)but again wonderfully clever very British piss take of ourselves.
Fancy a go? Feel free, leave me a comment and I'll come visit.
The next post will be bought to you by the letter R