Monday 28 July 2008

Six Quirky Things

Sam over at The life and times of me tagged me for a meme. In it I basically need to tell you 6 quirky things about myself.

Here are the rules.
1)Link to the person who tagged me
2)Mention the rules
3)Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself
4)Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them
5)Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged

Here we go....
1) I love all vegetables except boiled carrots.
2) My toes are double jointed.
3) As a child I would amuse myself most happily by hammering nails in to a piece of wood.
4) I like my meat plain, no beef and mustard, lamb and mint sauce, or pork and apple sauce.
5) I love gerkins, love, love can nearly eat a jar of them.
6) I hate phoning people up, I'd much rather email if I need to arrange something.

Now 6 people to tag....

1) Slipped Stitch
2) Domestic Blissless
3) Doolittle
4) Uppercase Woman
5)Dead Baby Jokes
6) The Number Twenty Three To stop him complaining about lack of posting material!

3 comments:

  1. great quirky things!!! How the heck did you realise that your toes were double jointed!?

    Thanks for taking part!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done your meme...see my latest blog entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm *finally* getting around to doing this. Sorry it's taken so long.

    ReplyDelete