Sunday 18 November 2007

and breath

Things have calmed down a little since last time I posted. Teaching is actually going really well. I seem to be getting to know the kids, and so far no one has said a bad word about my teaching. Long may it continue, but being realistic I know that eventually I am going to have one those lessons from hell!
I seem to be getting my head round being DC, I have got the database working, and we might even have found a secretary. The 4 session was fine, though it was on Friday not Thursday, so a slight wasted journey there. My essay is I think done, at least it's at a standard where it can go in and I'll actually be able to get feedback that will help me.
Last night was the fancy dress party with all the climbing club, it was a really good night and very much needed. I'm not even feeling ill today, which is nice, though I know my brain cells aren't quite all firing. Anyway here's picture of me in my fairy costume, taken just before I dropped Lanas camera on the floor, and jammed the lens, and possibly killed it!


Todays projects have been finishing off my essay (done), looking in to getting a bigger hard drive for my laptop (seems achievable, and not too expensive, and buying things to make Christmas decorations. I've fallen in love with these stockings and this advent calender. All I need to do now is find time to make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment