Friday 23 November 2007

The honeymoon is over

It's official, the childrens' behavior is starting to get interesting. i will say no more here as I write under my real name so anyone could find this, but ye gods I'd rather not have a day like yesterday again!
I still have the headache this morning, actually this is becoming a bit of a theme, and it's always just in front of my eyes, so I think new glasses and contacts and a trip to the opticians is in order, though who knows when I'll get time to sort that out. I've been at the church Hall on each of the last 3 evenings sorting out CRB checks, and while it only takes half an hour, it just takes such a chunk out of my evening. I have no idea what I'm doing with my Year 10s on Tuesday as I want to wait and see what they actually know.....
Right best get ready for the biggest waste of time in my week- my day in university.

No comments:

Post a Comment