Tuesday 18 July 2006

Queens Guide


Well I am now a Queens Guide. I had my presentation at Upper Limits on Saturday afternoon. It was a lovely day, and was really nice to see all the people who ment so much to me back in Leek. My Mum even wanted to know if I'd paid them to say nice things about me!
The badge it self is really lovely, solid silver and a really pretty design.
I'm now back in Sheffield for 1 day only, then back home for a few days to work at Upper Limits, will be nice to have my Mum looking after me for a few days!
Anyway all means Lex and I won't be seeing very much of it other for a while, I'm going home until Friday then on Tuesday he's going home for 3 days to remind his poor Mum he's still alive (still haven't met his parents!)
Oh well at least I get a few days peace and my room won't look quite such a mess from all his stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment