Friday 3 August 2012

Getting in to the spirit

I am immensely lucky in my job, for the past few days the TV has been showing wall to wall Olympics. I can usually card while keeping half an eye on the TV, the past few days have been all about the handblended club and preparing 3kg of the same blend can drive me a little bit batty unless I have something to entertain me at the same time.

The evening's are my time however, and I get to indulge in my own thing. Sometimes it's spinning, sometimes it's knitting, usually it's a bit of both.

Here's my choice of projects for the Olympics


It's a colour affection shawl using the handspun I created during the Tour de France. It's going to be a fantastic reminder of a wonderful summer of sport, a real once in a lifetime summer, that I can't quite believe I get to witness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment