Friday 30 March 2012

Packing Assistants


Gwen would like you to know that no parcels are sent out until they've been personally inspected by her. In return all she would like is a tummy tickle!

Meg, on the other hand, just needs 40 more winks, and that this pillow is a rather nice place to have them!

In all seriousness, I have now delegated parcel packing to an assistant (aka my Mum). It was becoming quite a time consuming job, and that time was better spent with me doing jobs that only I can do. She mostly packs the parcels first thing in the morning, before the dogs get walked, so they come and help. 
They're confined to my bed, and keep the wrapped up parcels company, all the loose stuff stays well away from the fluff shedders! 

1 comment:

  1. If only they could really help packing! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete