Monday 16 January 2012

Barn progress

The barn is becoming less like a barn, and looking more and more like somewhere someone can live there. The walls are now insulated, and the upstairs is plastered. Things like the kitchen and bathroom fittings are all in storage, ready for installation. This last part seems to be taking forever, but it will all get done eventually!

DSCF7877

I'm no starting to have to make decisions about things tiles, which is driving me a bit potty, I'd almost like to wave a magic wand and it be all decided, but this will be the last time I can make these decisions so they need to be right!

DSCF7878

DSCF7876

Apologies if this is a bit incoherent, everyone is trying to talk to me, and I need to go and make a decision about door handles...

No comments:

Post a Comment