Friday 6 May 2011

Doing what you love

I uploaded things to my Etsy shop for the first time tonight. I've been beavering away for a couple of days now blending up fibres.
Within minutes of posting on Ravelry some fantastic people had made purchases.
I feel so very lucky, I am happier now than I've been in ages, I'm getting to be creative designing things, blending colours, and the scientist in me is being kept happy by trying natural dyeing. More on the dyeing later, I'm waiting for things to dry... a bit tricky now the rain has finally started falling in Wales!

Being able to go out for walks where I get to see the Bluebells underneath the Beech leaves is wonderful.
Beech woodland

It's pretty inspirational as well.
Bluebell Wood
This is Bluebell Wood, it's still in the shop if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment