Friday 2 October 2009

Some success

I know it's been a while, and I'm sorry but crikey has this new job been kicking my butt! There have been tears from most of the department at some point this week, however I have managed to get some more tram knitting done. That frogged mess below is actually going to be a pattern that works for p/hop, I will post a spoiler picture tomorrow when I can take one in some decent light.... it's dark now, I'm in my pyjamas, and have a big glass of wine and am giving myself the evening off. I nearly fell asleep in the ICT suite period 6 today with my Year 11 group.

2 comments:

  1. oh dearie me!! It sounds like a rough week to me. I am sure it gets better eventually!!! By the way did you realise that your profile says that you've started attempting to spin!!! Perhaps you should clarify that as it sounds very funny - ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great weekend full of yarny goodness!

    ReplyDelete