Thursday 11 June 2009

This I believe

Freely stolen from Karen Sugarpants, also I've had 3 pints, and it's past my bed time, these responses may not reflect the sober conscious thinking of the writer....

I'm the woman who

- will tell it like its is (yes this sometimes causes hurt feelings, I'm working on it)

-is fiercely loyal to friends and companies whose ethos I like.

-knows how to put together my own flat pack furniture.

-can tile and wallpaper and paint.

-loves singing as I'm driving, no matter what the passengers think

- has a healthy amount of love for her macbook

- will spend hours trying to help a child if I can see they are putting an equal amount of effort in.

-will freely give up my time to educate and do things for children that are not my own.

-can't believe it took her so long to discover real ale and everytime I drink something different am reminded why I love it so much

-has discovered something she is talented at and can't wait to find time to design more patterns in the future.

-needs to loose half a stone, curse those extra frees and large supplies of freely available cake!

- loves her life and wouldn't change it for the world.


What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment