1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Pretty certain Egg Nog has cinnamon in it, and cinamon is the spice of the devil!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Why do some people not wrap their presents???
3. Coloured light on house/tree or white?
I am a lover of white tree lights, coloured ones somehow look more Blackpool illuminations than festive imo.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Possibly would if I got oranised enough to buy some!
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Usually around the 1st of December.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Sausages wrapped in bacon, they’re yummy!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
I really don’t have one, lots of memories but none I’d really label as favourite. Maybe going skiing in Austria, that was pretty magical.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I have no idea, I just know that one year I knew he wasn’t real.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Lights then tinsel, then decorations, then silver sparkly stuff!
11. Snow. Love it or dread it?
Love it, would love it even more if it happened some time over the next 2 weeks so I could have a day off!
12. Can you ice skate?
No, just no… my bum will thank me for it!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Maybe my first bike… or my first mobile phone!
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Right now, the thought of 2 weeks off and not having to go to school, a couple of days in to the holiday I’m sure I’ll say spending time with my family!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Sticky Toffee Pudding, closely followed by trifle!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
We like to change things round at our house. We always used to stay home, then we has a phase where we visited relatives, then one year we went skiing, and recently we’ve been going to holiday cottages. This year we’re off to the Isle of Mull, next year I’m fancying the New Forest.
17. What tops your Christmas tree?
At the moment nothing…
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
I love the act of deciding what t get for someone and then getting it right!
19. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Little Drummer Boy or if I’m being non traditional, A Spaceman Came Travelling.
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck?
All that sugar? Yum!
21. What do you want for Christmas?
I think I’m getting some new climbing ropes, but I’d also love some sock blockers, oh and my camera is slowly dying!
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party?
I always go to the climbing club Christmas do
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's?
Christmas Eve I’m usually out walking, so usually dressed up in lots of layers!
24. Do you own a Santa hat?
Oh yes, and I wear it!
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
If you want to have a go then please do, and leave me a comment so I can come visit!