Friday 26 September 2008

Something to cherish

One of my favourite bloggers (Cecily at Uppercase Woman ) asked a question yesterday where she wanted to know what we cherished.
After a moments thought my answer was solitude, in her post she talked about taking time out to cherish things without feeling guilty about it. For me I need to cherish my solitude because my job is all about interaction I come home from work some days and just want to not speak to anyone! This can make me feel guilty because it can feel like I'm being a rubbish friend for hiding away in my room, but actually when I'm in an "alone" mood I'm rubbish company anyway!

What do you need to cherish and stop feeling guilty about?

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with the solitude, too. It's rarer than hen's teeth just at the moment. I don't feel guilty about luxuriating in it when I finally obtain some, though. Gimme!

    ReplyDelete