Thursday 18 September 2008

Coming over all light headed

I'm currently propped up in bed feeling a little unusual. I very nearly fainted at school today which would have been ok if it wasn't for the shaking, light headed-ness and tingling in my hands and feet. My lovely head of department looked after me wonderfully and dispatched me home with instructions to put my feet up. By that point I just wanted to crawl in to bed and pray that it stopped soon... a couple of hours later I have picked up a bit, my feet and hands have blood in them again (though I think I now might have a bit of a fever) and I no longer look like a ghost but I don't exactly feel great, now is just a waiting game seeing what this turns in to, is it just a 24 hour bug and I'll feel fine tomorrow, or have I caught something truly tasty?

Only time will tell, I'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

  1. Make sure you don't go up any crags now! Can't have you falling off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going well then? Hope you find out the cause soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How weird and scary. Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete