Tuesday 6 March 2007

Eating meat...

Well do you, don't you?
Personally I do, and think I would have no problem killing my own meat. There's a really good programme on BBC3 right now (long live the BBC!) tracking meat animals from rearing, slaughter, butchering, and finally cooking. It's a real education, I've always been brought up to be quite in touch about where my food comes from, but some peoples knowledge is shocking.
The footage of the animals being killed will shock some people, but personally I don't have a problem with it. This sounds morbid but I would rather get a quick electrocution, then not feel anything and bleed out, rather than die a slow degrading death like we make some people do.
On that cheery note, I went to bed, then had to come back and edit this morning as the spelling was atrocious!

No comments:

Post a Comment