Tuesday 24 March 2009

Spring Cleaning

My mind that is. Niobe has a post discussing how things are different now compared to last spring.
A year ago I was worrying about job hunting, now, I'm still worrying about job hunting though I know I'm a good teacher, and I'm sure I'll have a job soon, but will it be the right job?
I was also single, at the time that was probably a good thing, as things had not ended well with the previous relationship, now well I'm less happy about the still being single thing. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my own company, but sometimes it would be nice to have someone to defrost my cold feet on after sitting for an hour waiting for the AA man to arrive to tow you home. (In case you missed the tweet the car has died.... again).
Mentally however I feel in a happier place, after all, when I have things like this in my life, and the satisfaction of knowing I made it how can I be unhappy!
Large Rectangle with central diamond motif

No comments:

Post a Comment